Numbness on my lips with pain, is this a symptoms of a mild stroke ?

Hi I am 34 years old female 5ft.4inches tall 65kgs. last night I felt numbness on my lips and I had just ignored it and this morning half of my face is numbed and I feel a little bit pain at the back of my ear. This is the first tine i encountered this kind of health problem. I had hypertention before but i didnt took any medicine. Is this a mild stroke? I didn t consult a doctor yet until this time. Can I have your advice please if what better things to do? Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jul 2011