Numbness on left body after sleep, headaches, hunger. Is it Sleep paralysis?

Almost every night or even during the day I have what I assume is a sleeping condition. However I have to be wrong. Although the symptoms I have is closely related to that of sleep paralysis I don t believe it is that. During sleep paralysis, and you re a doctor, so forgive me if Im assaulting your intelligence most people wake up and there paralysed. However I noticed through every video they don t shake while sleeping and comin out of sleep. Nor do their eyes roll back. When i finally snap to, i am numb always on the left side of my body and almost somewhat paralyzed. Before it occurs and during there terrifying episodes Im fully aware of what s going on most of the time. No one can tell me what this is. Also every month i have headaches that last weeks at a time. They don t go away however they do become copeable. Sometimes i get mindgranes. They have to be such because they become too powerful i yell, cry, and even sometimes get angry. When i eat its like Im automatically hungry again. Like my stomach isn t getting the right nutrients. I know it is because other than what I ve mentioned Im extremely healthy. Inshape and exercise all the time. Today Im getting my glucose evaluation. Please tell me what you make of all this. Im afraid one day i won t snap out of one of these. They happen only when Im not actively doing something.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013