Numbness of left-hand side, fluid flowing to mid-brain, air bubble in left jaw, stroke ?

hi, i have this feeling m going to get a stroke , i have been expreincing numbness on my left handside, fand some kind of a twicthing muscle which is painful and stiffens my neck and my jaws. lately i have this feeling like there is fluid(warm) flawing up to my brain and stops smwhre at the middle of the head, today i feel smthing like a air bubble moving under the left jaw, and its painful too, i feel like yawning and when i do, the air tends to go out through the left ear. please help
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012