Numbness of feet. Taken vitamin B12 and alpha lipoic acid. Remedy?

Numbness of Both Feet (Mainly soles) since 3 years. Started in the lefft foot and withn a week, the other foot also. Finding it to walk with sandals and at time when i each home after a walk there will be only one sandal on my feet. the numbness is not spreading upwards. While in bed I have to raise myself up to see whether my fee are covered with sheet or not. The is no Incontinance of any sort. Took plenty of B 12 and Alpha Lipoic Acid in vain. it is disturbing to see my shuffling gait. Not a smoker. Very poor with Alcoholic drinks. No Hyperension and Not a Diabetic. I used to spend hours in front of my Computer and i think the numbness becomes more severe and bit painfull......ANY remedy ..................................................................................Somanath
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013