Numbness in whole hand on walking, back to normal on stopping. Ultrasound normal. Reason?

When I walk more than 20 minutes my (Left hand ) hand starts to go numb , then my wrist and slowly my whole arm will go numb. Soon as I stop walking the feeling returns to my arm. My doctor did a UltraSound on my arm for blood clots but nothing. He says maybe its the way I walk but I dont swing my arms any different than anyone else. Basically I cant walk more than 20 minutes without my arm going numb. Its always my Left Hand and arm. No problems with my legs. My doctor did an echoardiagram and I have no problems with chest pain or shortness of breath. Anyone ever heard of this symptom and any ideas??
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012