Numbness in upper front part of leg, swelling in right groin, tenderness in lower belly. Any ideas?

hi my sister is 52 she is complaining of right upper front of leg numbness like dental freezing feeling 2 week duration after 1 hour of raking leaves besides this she feels a swelling in right groin and tenderness extending up towards lower belly also notices low back pain , she is going to make doctors appointment next week but in the mean time me the older worrywart sister wonders what is happening any ideas???
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012