Numbness in tongue, metallic taste, sore throat, running nose, bulging on either side of temples. Diagnosis?

I m physically fit. I swim3-4 I in the ocean or pool every day. Since my last swimin the sea, my tounge on both rear sides feel numb and have a metallic taste. Mott ova utter taste. After my swimming was coveted in red flakes from the ocean! Could be red tide? I m home is withs sore throat and runny nose . Temp 37.8 normal. As I pushed myself hard for the event I have two bulging wins on either side of my head near My temple lobes. Any diagnosis with the metallic taste?
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012