Numbness in toes, tingling in the shoulders. Are these related? Have varicose vein in the legs. Pinched nerve?

my right big toe is numby like and when i get up in the morning my big toe on my right fit and a little bit on my left foot feel like pins and needles just for my first few steps, but my right big toe is numby kinda pressure feelling. also my left shoulder blade tingles,, but if i turn my head right it stops. also i have a permanent kink in my neck if i look over my right shoulder like i am looking behind me. could this be all related? I am 52, and i have varicose veins on my ankles and feet, but i have had varicose veins since i was like 30. could it be pinched nerve or ?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013