Numbness in toes after wearing heals. Anything I can do?

After a weekend of wearing heels in Vegas my toes became numb. I ve experienced this before after a night of heels but usually after a day or so it goes away. This time, it didn t. The ball of my foot is semi numb and tingly and my second toe is extremely numb. When I touch it I can still feel it but it feels like its coated in wax. So I can barely feel it. I heard that massaging helps to get the blood glow going I tried that, I tried Epsom salt and water tonight but now I m getting extremely desperate! I love heels and at this point I can t wear them! Not to mention the feeling is extremely annoying. Is there anything I can do to help gain the feeling back??
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012

I have read your query.

Stop wearing heels for atleast one month the feeling will come back.

Take 1 tab. gabapentine at night for atleast one month.

If you don't follow above instruction then you will face this problem permanently.