Numbness in toe, while sitting and standing, goes off while laying down. Due to doing squats?

The tip of my left big toe went numb Monday night. It does not hurt. There is no pain in my back. When I would lie on my front in bed and bend my right leg up sort of knee to waist , the numbness would go away. When I stand up it comes back. When I sit down it is also there. I assume this is a disc issue, but I want to know if I can continue to do squats and leg presses in the gym when it is numb or if this will impede healing of whatever it is. I did squats and leg presses on Monday but I have never experienced this problem before. I am 46. I squat using a free bar with only 135 pounds, 5 deep (break horizontal) sets of 15. I leg press to full 90 degrees 5 sets of 20 with 505. I have been doing this for many years and have never had any issues. Did not have an issue Monday, just wonder if it is related.
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012