Numbness in the toe, tailbone pain after long hours of bike riding. History of injury to tailbone. Are they related?

Just the other day I went on a 60 mile bike ride and I still have numbness in my right big toe and I feel like I really hurt my tailbone because I kept having to stop riding because of the pain. I never went to the doctors after falling on my tailbone on ice years back from snowboarding. I am in my 20s and lately have been experiencing sciatic nerve pain so bad I couldn t sit stand or lie down and the pain randomly happened 3 times and lasts a little over a week. The numbness in the toe is new and I want to know if all this occurring is major back issues or just inflammation?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012