Numbness in the shoulders and legs, pain in the chest after using intravenous meth. Need to go to the emergency?

I m 26 a heavy long term intrivinous meth user I used a fair amount by snorting today and one small shot in my left arm everything went fine till a hour or 2 later I became numb feeling In my shoulders and legs and now I have this pain in my left shoulder back area below the armpit it s tender to the touch and a pain in my chest and stomach plus a weird feeling in the left side of my head and neck should I go to the ER ???!
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013