Numbness in the lower back, worsens on bending, scheduled for monitoring ovarian cysts, history of shoulder dislocation. Cause of numbness?

my lower back has been feeling numb or like the circulation has been cut off to it lately. it is worse when I bend over to touch my toes or do a motion like this. I did just get my period but this is not a typical symptom. I do have ovarian cysts/ fibroids . I did dislocate my should about a month ago. The should is being monitored by a a PT and I will have a ultra sound in two weeks to monitor the cysts. Why am I experiencing this annoying symptom? Is there concerns related to my shoulder that is radiating down to my lower back or is this related to my period possibly? Ps I am a healthy 33 year old mother of two, active, run eat pale foods.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  12 Awaiting Answer