Numbness in the leg and groin area. Pressure in the vagina and anus after surgery. Reason?

Six months ago I had numbness in my leg, glut and groin area, also bladder/bowel retention . Had MRI and an emergency L5 S1 surgery. After surgery my vagina and anal region still felt like it had pressure on it. On surgery follow up Dr. said it was healing nerves. Now today, I am having heavy clotting with period and looked to see that my cervix in the vaginal canal. So I know this is a prolapse uterus issue and will go to my gyno dr. on Monday. My question is, Is all the pressure I have been feeling in my vaginal area probably to do with the unknown prolapse in progress rather than the pressure having to do with the healing of my l5s1 surgery that was causing numbness in my groin area?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013