Numbness in the leg after walking or standing for a short period of time, severe pain on walking, subsides on sitting. Which medicine can be taken?

I am 57 years old male.For the last 3 years, If i walk or stand for more than 5 minutes, i get immediately numbness in my right leg. If i continue walking i get heavy leg pain . If i sit for 5 minutes. immediately pain vanishes. Again i can continue walking. Same thing repeats. Like wise morning if i got up from the bed , i get pain.Any medicine i have to take for curing this? Regards to Doctors. S.SRIDHARAN
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012