Numbness in the knee. On levoxyl for hypothyroidism. Reason?

I am a 52 year old women who has been running and doing squats. About 10 days ago I was sitting in my car pressing my foot on the brake for awhile and when I went to get out of the car my right shin just below my knee and down to my ankle and the area just to the left of it along the saphneous nerve went numb. I had no weakness and my foot and thigh were fine. It only affected the top just to the left of the shin and not the calf . I now have feeling back (just slight numbness across the left of the shin bone). When I tried to run last week it did feel sore the more I ran. I just had a physical and all lab results were fine. I have taken Levoxyl for hypothyroidism for 12 years. I do sit over a laptop most of the day!
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012