Numbness in the fingers and legs, joint pain, sleeplessness. Any remedy?

Hello, I awaken throughout the night with numb hands (numbness subsides when I straighten my arm and move my fingers). Also in morning second to last finger in right hand are very stiff until I move them. Trigger finger symptoms (finger next to little finger on right hand) if I tighten hand and release. Right leg also goes numb when awake if I sit on it or put pressure on it for an extended period without moving it. Recently I awaken at night due to slight pain in joints at top of legs when laying on either side a s well as some shoulder discomfort when pressure on shoulder joint. Could all these symptoms be somehow related and if so what is possible diagnosis. I am experiencing more stress than usual and wake up 2-3 times during the night...trouble getting back to sleep. Thanks!
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012