Numbness in the body after smoking pot. Elevated heart rate. Are these side effects?

I ve been smoking weed for a long time. And up until a month ago, it stopped being enjoyable. After smoking the pot, I get this numb feeling through out my entire body, even after I m not high anymore. Even the day after I smoked, the feeling randomly came back. Like a physical high. My body feels like it does when an arm or a leg feel like when it falls asleep. As if stimulation from touching things is heightened. My heart beats really fast to. Is it depersonalization? After effects? Should I be worried? I m getting scared.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012