Numbness in the area that is grafted after removal of intraosseous ganglion. What is the best way to treat scaphoid injuries ?

I ve been reading some different thoughts on what is the best way to treat scaphoid injuries. Mine in particular was an intraosseous ganglion that was just removed and area abraded with a graft from radial. I know blood supply is limited in this bone so as I sit here and my thumb feels numb from it being stabilized is the blood supply also being limited from no movement? Shouldn t it be allowed to move some to sort of keep things moving?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013