Numbness in skull, strange smell from nasal cavity, sinus infection, mini cold. Treatment?

Hi, I have been having a few different mysterious symptoms for a while now, some on and off numbness on the right side of my skull . I saw a Dr for it but I dont think his assment was very good, the numbness reall feels like its inside my head, and besides thats Im currently smelling a strange chemical almost chlorine like scent coming from my nasal cavity . I also have had an increase in nasal discharge ro a while now that started with really bad sinus infections that came and went then they turned into a permanent mini cold. I blow my nose alot and theres often a build up in clear colored drainage. Thankyou.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012