Numbness in right side of forehead. Having eye twitches. Odd smelling throughout the day. Symptoms inter-related?

Hi, I have been having some weird symptoms in the past few months. The right side of my forehead started going numb every once in awhile. It s been happening a lot more often and now is numb almost 24/7. I also noticed that I started having really annoying eye twitches. This happens on my right side also. Another weird symptom is I keep smelling a really odd smell throughout the day. At first, I thought it was just a classroom I was sitting in, but now I m noticing it in random places throughout the day. Could these symptoms be related? What could be going on and are these symptoms normal?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013