Numbness in my hand while walking

24 yr old female 5 3 107 lbs my hands get numb and tight feeling as im trying to do my walking and exercises outside
Asked On : Wed, 1 Jun 2011
Hi
Welcome to health care magic
     numbness is due impairment of conduction in the nerve ,it is generally due to compression of nerve. so start doing relaxing exercise or consult neurologist.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and speedy recovery”

Disclaimer
Pain Medicine & Palliative Care Specialist Dr. Sanjay Sharma's  Response
DEAR PT YOU ARE PROBABLY HAVING SUPRASCAPULAR RADICULOPATHY,JUST GET DIAGNOSTIC S.S. BLOCK,FOLLOWED BY PRF FOR180 SEC,THAT ALL YOU REQUIRES