Numbness in little finger, tingling in other fingers, have ebstein's anomaly. Treatment?

I consulted my cardiologist about this, I have been passing out I expected it to be from my ebstein s anomaly but I was told my heart beat was normal when having a few episodes, I have recently been having numbness in my pinky and tingling on the rest of my fingers on my left hand . I am not sure what to do from here can you please you please guide me in the correct direction?
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern looking to the history given here I could say that your tingling sensation complaint of little finger is nothing to with the hear congenital valve disease these are two different conditions, the tingling must be due to the cervical spine disease, and for this you need to go for x-ray of cervical spine, take care and have a nice day.