Numbness in lips and hands, shortness of breath after taking Next choice pill, had taken alcohol before the pill. What could be causing this?

Hello, I am 21 years old and I just took the Next Choice over the counter morning after pill . I took the pill at 12pm but before that at 9pm I had a few drinks. My question to you is that I woke up at 4am having numbness in my lips and in my hands, it s not severe but it is still enough for me to question it. I also woke up with shortness of breath but that seems to be going away the longer I am awake. I am curious to know if this is normal or if the alcohol had something to do with the way I feel. Please help me out, thank you
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  86 Awaiting Answer