Numbness in legs, side of the face, dark red spots on ankle. Tests don't reveal anything. What could it be due to?

Hi, My legs go numb when it s extremely warm outside and I have dark red spots on my ankle. I also have noticed that the side of my face starts going numb... Not like a stoke but still numb. I have had every test know to men done including a heart stress test and electro shocks to my legs. Nobody can tell me what s wrong. Everything is happening on the left side of my body. My feet swell to the extreme during warm season also? I can t afford any more test as the outcome is always the same.... More tests!
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013