Numbness in legs extending to right. CT scan showed growth on lower spinal C4. Suggestions for further treatment?

Thanks doctor for giving me this previllage to discuss my elder brother s case. He has been having numberness on his left leg and then slowly it is moving to his right leg. I took him to consult a specilist othorpeadic surgeon and he prescribed a CT scan . He had two scans, One an ordinary one and the other with dye. The dyed one showed some form of growth at the lowere spinal C4 ???/. He told me he is not able to do the surgery in PNG referred us to Australia. I have been trying to do the fundraisings for him here but PNG seem to be a whom you business. People just can t elp unless you have some sort of connection with them. Anyway I was wondering if you can help with some advise or refere me to a specialist doctor who can assist help my brother. I will very much appreciate you and your team help. God Bless Bernice
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013
The numbness in the legs is more likely to be caused by a lesion in the lumbar spine. Regular physiotherapy and methylcobalamin supplements can decrease the numbness.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,