Numbness in legs and foot, headaches, dizziness, weakness. Cold temperature. What is going on?

my hands and foot get light numbs and headache mostly during the evening everytime i woke up in the morning i am always weak for at least 2 hours... my hands and my foot seems to be almost getting explode once i experience a dizzyness with big headache and got weak almost feel about to fell to the floor but still standing and i lost my hearing for couple of minutes... everytime i am holding a heavy stuff i get weakness such as i am about to drop them to the floor... i am 33 year old with husband and 5 kids and i live in Northern Quebec with very cold temperature as of now average cold we got is -34 celcius excluding the wind chill. thank you Menda
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013