Numbness in legs. Diagnosed as bulging disc. Have warm feeling down leg

yes , about two months ago i had an episode where mt legs felt funny like when they get really cold they sorta get the sensation that they are numb , but i could feel ,and i did not loose any strenghth it was just an annoying feeling. went to hospital they sais it was a bulging disc pinching a nerve .after a couple of days of rest i felt fine,but i also had a warm flush felling that would shoot down my arm and leg and once when i streched i felt it on the side of neck/face
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013