Numbness in left toe, moving towards left ankle, hip. Started taking birth control. Side effects?

I started birth control ( loestrin fe 24) a week ago and exactly one day after starting the pill I began to experience a slight numbness on my left toe . The numbness is very minimal but enough for me to notice that it comes and goes, also it may start to go up toward my left ankle and sometimes may reach my hip. Even though I have only been taking the birth control for one week, can this numb feeling be caused by the birth control?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  132 Awaiting Answer