Numbness in left hand, thumb, fingers. Blood pressure, sugar normal. Causes for symptoms?

Hello Doctor, Good evening, I am finding numbness in my left hand ( palm and forehand only) partially, left thumb , forefinger and middle finger. It started since 2 weeks or so. I am a male and 45 years old. Sugar and pressure has remained normal till date. I do not find any pain or dizziness . etc. Could you kindly guide me what could be the possible problem and request to give the medicinal solution for the same. Thanking you doctor
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012