Numbness in left foot, heart palpitation. History of bone marrow, lymph nodes removed. Cause?

hi I keep gettin numbness for a couple of seconds in my left foot ,I m also a smoker I smoke around twenty five a day. last year I was in hospital for a couple of weeks and had a bone marrow lymph nodes removed and thousands of test but to no avail, my spleen enlarged and my bloody went neutropeonic but all they could say was it was a mystery n put it down to a viral. I then developed palpitations around same time n got told it was an missed beat causing it. could this all be connected as my gp is of no help thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012