Numbness in left arm, twitching in left eye. Consuming cigarettes, alcohol, redbull daily. Cause?

I recently started experiencing problems with my left arm going numb down to and through my ring finger . I cut that finger and assumed it was just the healing process... but my left eye has been twitching uncontrollably for the last week... even though both problems are getting better ... I am still worried it is something I am doing to myself.... alcohol, red bull, cigarettes. I consume these daily and wonder it these could be the cause?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013