Numbness in left arm, disturbed sleep, irregular pulse rate while exercising. Cause of worry?

Hello I am a 20 year old female I am 5 foot 5 inches and 140lbs and I get at least a half hour of intense exercise every day. My left arm is constantly falling asleep when it is bent though and I often am woken up by it at night. I am also concerned because at times during exercise it will seem as if my heart is skipping beats, but this only happens once every now and then. I am wondering if there is any reason to worry
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012