Numbness in knee after C-section. Taking Clexane, wearing TEd stockings

I had a c section 8 weeks ago due to placenta praevia and very risky complications. This was done by spinal epidural and i was kept awake. A week later i noticed a numbness in my right knee which didn t hurt but felt very strange. This past week the numbness has changed into feeling very tight and it is painful to walk on it particularly going up and down stairs. I do have a history of knee pin but it has always been put down to hypermobility . This tighness is like someone has wrapped a bandage around it far too tightly and it doesn t go away when sitting or standing. I was on clexane for 6 weeks following surgery and wore the TEd stockings for 2 weeks. Thanks for your helps
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012