Numbness in joints and fingers, depression lead to smoking. Taking rejunex. Help

Hello Doctor, My age is 25 and addicted to smoking from last 5.5 years. Initially i used to smoked 3-4 cigarettes but from last 3 years i am smoking more than 12-15 cigarettes per day. In December 2009 i had a major illness of numbness and deafness in fingers and joints and cured by November 2010. Secondly i always stay worried and in depression and just to cope this depression i smoke, cigarettes give me some relaxation but later on 10-15 minutes same thing happens. During my treatment doctor prescribed me Rejunex-OD, Recita-2 and klonopin for 6 months. Please help me over this issue
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012