Numbness in head, pressure in eye socket, tiredness, disorientation. Bleeding around eye. Should I see my GP?

hi i hit the boot off my car off my head last week, since then its as if my head is numb and i feel pressure in my eye socket I also feel a bit tired and disorientated some of the time, i never got it checked but had an eye appointment on saturday and they saw a very small bleed around my eye which is not connected to a vessel. should i see my gp the prob is i am on holiday and will be here for another two weeks
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012