Numbness in hands, arms, mouth, red rings on wrist, dizziness. X-ray shows arthritis. Treatment?

My name is XXXXX. I am experiencing numbness in my hands, arms and mouth area while sleeping. I even saw red wrings around my wrist area. In addition I have experienced long periods of dizziness during certain hours of the day with very bad headaches which has caused vertigo . My doctor took an exray of my neck and it showed arthritis and peripyial neuropathy . What can I do to correct te problem or what is the best medicines to take? Should I also have an MRI?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012