Numbness in hand, 3 fingers, difficulty in holding or grasping things. History of stroke. Suggestions?

Im a 46yr old male ,history of heart problem, on warfarin 9ml an also taking inhibace plus 5mg+12.5mg, metoprolol succinate 23.75mg, also having inr test my last test result was 2.8 but i have not had one for the past 3mths . my problem is that i have numbness in my left hand but only in the index ,fourth an little fingers, having also had a stroke about 8yrs ago,finding it hard to hold on to or grab hold of things properly
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013