Numbness in fingers an wrist, slipping joints during pregnancy. Same even after child birth. Reasons ?

Hi when I was pregnant in 2010 my hands became numb my fingers and my wrist feel pain. It seems as if the joints were slipping for every little movement.That was in the middle of the pregnancy. It stopped months after he was born. Now he s almost 2 years about 2 months ago it started again. I am not pregnant. Since he was born my menstruation did not return as normal. Maybe a bit of slim once in a while. This month was two days of a little more slim. My legs also felt the numbness and it also returned. Can you help me with this problem?
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012