Numbness in feet, toes. Diagnosed with fibromyalgia, neuropathy. MRI shows white peaks. Diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. Suggestions?

I had a MRI if my brain and it showed white peaks. my neurologist said he thought it was MS now I must tell you I am 74 years old. I went to him because my feet and toes were numb and the ball of my foot felt like I was walking on pebbles.I was also diagnoised wwith fibromialga, mortons neusoma ,Nuerophathy. I still don t know what I have . I do not know what to do?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013