Numbness in feet and hands, have hypothyroidism, damaged hair, constipation. What is going on?

I have numbness in feet and hands. Comes and goes. I have hypothyroidism and although I take my medicine daily, I have been taking it at all different times in the day, usually towards dinner time. I also have damaged hair that I ve never had in the past. I m experiencing dry mouth, constipation , fatigue , swelling of legs, sore feet when I walk, and aching joints. My thyroid check was done about 8 months ago and was fine. Could this be what s going on. I also forgot to mention that I ve gained about 20 lbs in the past 2 yrs.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012