Numbness in chin, hand. Persisting numbness on chin after taking Mahagaba. What can be done for this?

I got numbness on my chin from last one month. When I feel numbness I consult my doctor (Dentiest) because i was undergo to RCT on last tooth but she said that there is nothing due to RCT, then I go to Ortho. because I was suffering from cervical Pain also and numbness in my left hand also. I am taking medicine Mahagaba 75mg BD. Now, I am O.K. but numbness on chin is not subsidy, what can I do for this?
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012