Numbness in both feet, MRI shows spondyosis, compression in lower back. Prescribed Prefabalien, Cobalamin. Any ayurvedic medication ?

I am 75 years old male,for the last one year I am getting numbness in my both feet and as per doctors consultation(after MRI reports of back and cervical ) they say it is due to spondyosis,compression in lower back which causes numbness and I am regularly taking prefabalien and me cobalamin capsules regularly twice a day and I am regularly doing excercises as per doctors instructions but of no use. Pl.suggest Ayurvedic medicines which is easily available in Delhi,Gurgaon (India) Thanks With best wishes. AAAAA
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013