Numbness in body parts, shortness of breath, heaviness in lungs. Is it serious ?

hi. , i recently experience numbness in my body parts eg scalp , fingers. my chest would suddenly feel cold .sometimes i have shortness of breath, or feel very heavy in the lungs. & sometimes I feel like i m about to faint but I won t. i suffered from anxiety before & my family has low blood. i am not too sure if this is anything serious. it doesnt come very often but it recently after i tried crystal meth for the first time, i feel like it s worst.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012