Numbness in body parts after washing head in cold water. Possible reason?

Hi, My friend washed his head with cold water at night. And soon after that he started feeling numbness at ew body parts. Next day he had this kind of condition as said by him: both feet and legs , usually in the hips aswell , both hands and maybe some parts of the arms ... weakness in knees and poor balance even when standing ... cant run , feel pain when i put pressure on eyes and when i touch the side in front of my right ear it feels numb .Weakness in hands aswell
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013