Numbness in arms while sleeping. Changed mattress. Problem persists. Normal?

Hi Iam 47 years old woman, I am unable to have good night sleep since year or so because if I sleep on left side my right arm goes numb and if I change position the other side goes numb. I am not on any medications and never smoked or taken any form of drugs. I dont drink any form of alcohol. I have changed few mattress over the time and finally sleeping on memory foam but problem is still there. Is it something to be worried about or its normal. I am not over weight.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013