Numbness in arms, tingling sensation, nauseated, headaches, dizziness. Am I pinching nerve?

Lately my arms keep going numb while I'm asleep. Last night it woke me up. As I was trying to get the tingles out, I began to feel nauseated and light headed. Finally got back to sleep an hour later but woke with a terrible headache. I've been having dizzy spells quite frequently over the last year, with a few close episodes of syncope. Have seen a neurologist and a cardiologist. Do know I have 2nd degree AV block. Is the numbness and nausea something I should worry about or am I pinching a nerve while sleeping?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013