Numbness in arms, lethargy, energetic late at night, oversleeping during the say. Underlying problem?

Hello there. I am a 22 year old male. I very often experience hand numbness before I fall asleep or when I wake up or both. I ll often wake up during the night and my hands are numb. Not caused by sleeping in a position where circulation would be reduced. I also often feel very lethargic. I oversleep almost everyday and it feels as if it is beyond my control. I don t know if it is extreme lazyness or what but if feels almost impossible to get myself out of bed in the morning or afternoon. On the other hand I often feel energetic late at night and am always the last one awake at my house. Could the numbness and oversleeping reflect an underlying problem? Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012