Numbness, heaviness in the left side. Chest x-ray, CT scan brain normal. ANA, SSA levels high. Opinion?

I have had numbness in my left side for three weeks now. It feels as if my left side of my body weighs twice as much as my right side. I thought I was having a heart attack . I have been to the ER twice. They said my heart looks fine, chest x-ray is fine, and CT of head was fine. My doctor ordered a bunch of blood work. Everything came back normal except my ana and ssa levels were high(3.8). They also showed I may be prediabetic based off of my hemoglobin(5.7). The last few days some of my symptoms seemed better but I have a feeling in my left side like someone is squeezing my heart. It isn t painful but it feels like a pulled muscle that has lingered for three days so far. I have also experienced sudden lightheadness for no reason. It s scary because even though they said my heart is fine, something just doesn t feel right. I have an appointment with rheumetology on friday because of the high ana and ssa results. They are talking about Sjogren s syndrome but would that have anything to do with what I am feeling? I don t have dry eyes or mouth. I don t know what to think.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012