Numbness, burning sensation and pain above the knee. On neurobion. How can back pain be treated?

sir , i m suffering from numbness , burning sensatin , and pain spreading from above knee up to thigh on my left leg . i consulted a doctor who prescribed me met neurobion and arden 500 . but i didn t feel any improvement . move over i also suffer from back pain on my lower back but it was all normal in the xrays. i had taken lots of test . which in short are as follows - rheumatoid factor - in range erythro sedimentation rate, blood - 02 c-reactive protein , serum - 14.1 total tsh , serum - 2.51 hla -b27 flow cytometry ,blood - negitive hb, tlc ,dlc of blood are all . email id YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012